Preliminary Wave Starts:
- Wave 1: 6:52 am Challenged Athlete Sprint
- Wave 2: 6:53 am 34 and under / Elite
- Wave 3: 6:56 am 35-49
- Wave 4: 6:59 am 50 and over, Aquabike and Relay
Clydesdale and Athena participants will race in waves based on their age.
Approximate water temperature in Shadow Cliffs is 70 - 74 degrees.
All athletes should arrive at least 1.5 hours early. This year's event will begin promptly at 7:30 AM at Shadow Cliffs Lake.
The Finish includes a post race party with all the fixings: great music, exciting race day announcers, free catered food which includes burritos, fresh fruit, muffins, bagels and cream cheese, fresh spring water, recovery drinks and more.
Post Race Massage
Sports massage services will be provided after the race for free.
Schedule of events:
You must bring a valid ID to pick up your race packet. You may pick up a friend's or relative's race packet and bib number, only if you have their valid ID present. If you are pre-registered, you will not need to bring anything but your valid I.D. and USAT card to pick up your race packet. If you're not a USAT member you'll be required to purchase a one day USAT License for $15.
Saturday June 25, 2016 Registration & Packet pickup
- Location: Sports Basement Berkeley
- Address: 2727 Milvia St, Berkeley, CA 94703
- Map: Click Here
- Time: 12pm - 5pm
- 3-3:30pm Course overview
- Sports Basement PPU Discount of 20% off instore purchases
Sunday, June 26, 2016 - Race Day Registration is available!
- 5:00am Registration opens
- 5:00am Transition Open
- 6:45am Transition Closes for all Athletes
- 6:52am Sprint Start
- 7:02am Olympic Start
- 9:00am Food and Entertainment
- 10:00am Awards Ceremony